The effectiveness of our lives depends on how we plan our time.
We are pleased to present you our new application - “Task Matrix”.
The task matrix (Eisenhower matrix) is one of the most popular time management tools.
It is believed that the founder of this matrix is US President Dwight David Eisenhower (1953 - 1961).
The task matrix helps you manage your affairs by assigning your tasks to 4 groups according to priorities according to two attributes of the task: importance and urgency.
We tried to implement this time management tool as a Windows application.
The main features of the application:
- Add, change, delete tasks;
- Management of the main features of the tasks: Important and Urgent;
- Automatic division of tasks into 4 groups;
- The possibility of direct (visual) dragging tasks from one group to another;
- Ability to change the location of groups of tasks on your own;
- Ability to rename tasks groups;
- Ability to see both the general list of tasks and the grouped list;
- Beautiful smooth animation;
- Windows Theme Support;
- Support for custom accent colors in Windows;
- Support for multiple languages;
- Ability to create task reminders;
- List of ideas;
- Ability to customize the color scheme of squares
- Neumorphism style
Task Matrix (video)